Thursday, September 16, 2010

Woah. What just happenend?

So I'm back from a whirlwind trip down to Portland for my cousin Amanda's pre-release party for her concept album "Play Dead". That was a crazy-fun mid-week adventure. The show was awesome and sooo entertaining! I can say that even though I was in part of it, right? The make-up artists did a fabulous job, and all the opening acts were really really good. I saw a lot of photographing going on, so I hope to have more pictures to post soon. In the meantime, here is a little shot of some back stage action.
For a while last night I acted as unofficial bouncer for the bar (basically making sure people paid the cover) and I found myself telling frightened people not to worry because I am a vegetarian zombie and eat grains not brains. (We know, however, that that is a dirty little lie) RAR!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Love the grains not brains. Oh and that it's a lie! Stated from the living dead... I want to eat that cow in the pasture. (or something of that nature)

    ReplyDelete