Saturday, March 26, 2011

Unsprung Spring

I have to say, I am getting a bit frustrated with Spring over on this side of the state. Over in Seattle, the daffodils are already up, and the trees are all in bloom. Here though, it is still mostly bare. Alright, alright, I'll admit that I have seen a few crocuses up in some gardens... but mine is still depressingly brown. Come on greenery! Come on flowers! Come on sun! Until the weather over here decides to cooperate, I guess I will have to continue to feed my need to grow something by tending my starts and reading all the small-scale farming books I can get my hands on. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. It's coming! You'll get there and it is so beautiful at your house once it arrives! Is there any signs of life at the botanical gardens yet?

    ReplyDelete