Sunday, May 22, 2011

Catch-Up

Ack I'm behind on this blog. So behind, in fact, that I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the thought of trying to catch up. So...I won't really try. Here is a photo essay of some of the prettier things that have been going on.
Heavy Machinery
Moving a massive pile of dirt

Bloomsday with the Ladies
Sporting Bloomsday Shirts
Bloomsday Shirt and Bright Red Hair


z
Getting ready for eggs

Yard Work- tools
Irrigation and Garden Beds

Blooms

growing

starts moved outside
cabbage

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh have you been busy. The rototiller looks a bit like the spy droid on the hoth moon, but it looks like it did a good job.

    I love the egg cartons! I want one! I want fresh eggs.

    Did you bring any of your out door plants inside to winter over or is a total and complete do over?

    ReplyDelete