Thursday, March 8, 2012

Long Awaited...

Today is the warmest day we have had so far this winter, and I am planning on taking advantage of it with a nice long bike ride :) It is lovely to have the snow all melted, the sky brilliantly blue, and the temperatures peaking above the 50 degree mark. It has been a long day coming, I'll tell you.

In honor of this beautiful day I have decided to FINALLY post some pictures of my quilt. I finished this thing back in, oh, October?  But it looks kinda springy :)
floating block quilt: no pattern

I have also recently put some of my wallets up on consignment at Sun People Dry Goods here in Spokane. If you are in the area and are in the market for a wallet, check it out :)
wallet display

And here are a couple of shots of the various activities the good Dr. H and I have been doing recently. Just to show how very different today's weather is.

skiing, cold, foggy and windy

bonfire, buffalo dogs and s'mores

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt and wallets Autumn! Glad you got to go out and enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love,

    how funny that frank is your uncle? is he your mom's brother? he's a real life cowboy. pretty rad!

    love the wallets. so cute. miss you! you coming to town soon???

    ReplyDelete