Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dirty, Sore and Happy

Am I crazy people? I'm thinking the answer is YES. This past weekend Dr. H and I participated in the Dirty Dash here in Spoklahoma. For those of you not in the know, the Dirty Dash is a 10K obstacle course with lots of mud pits. SO. MUCH. FUN. I can't remember the last time I was that dirty (or this sore). We signed up for this race on the Thursday before, and I spent two days trying to get my mileage up to be able to complete the 6.2 miles of the race. This was rough as I usually max out at 3 miles, but the race was totally worth the effort!
Check out that MUD!

 For more pictures of me and Dr. H, head over to Here and Here.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow too cool! I love the other photos of you two, it looks like you were really having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pic! mud makes your teeth and eyes look really bright. you should wear it more often :)

    ReplyDelete