Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Tidy Girl's Lament

After a nice evening of bicycling and beer I awoke refreshed and inspired. After drinking my coffee and performing a couple of other morning rituals I got out my trusty ukulele and wrote a little song. Then, I recorded it (badly) on garage band in order to bring it to you.  I keep finding the need to preface my songs with a disclaimer that the song is NOT autobiographical. It is more of a work of fancy. If you would like to listen to my little ditty click on the link on the sidebar of the home page. Well that didn't work. I'll keep trying to figure that bit of fancy code later. In the mean-time you can listen to my song here : A Tidy Girl's Lament

Oh, as a bonus I also have linked another song that I recorded today. Be gentle. My recording skills (or lack thereof) are in their baby stage, and you wouldn't want to hurt a baby, would you?
Sweet Dreams

Oh Boo. These links have died. If you would like to listen to these songs, follow this link: Autumn's Songs

1 comment:

  1. i miss that voice, autumn! you were always my fav girl to sing with.

    ReplyDelete