Sunday, January 9, 2011

Beer Making and Butt Kicking

Dr. H is already making his second batch of home-brew, and the house smells sweet and yeasty. Part of the brewing process requires cooling the wort (basically beer tea) down really quickly before you can pitch the yeast. Luckily, we have an abundance of snow outside our door to aid in this cooling process. Here is a picture of me in my super-cool snow gathering outfit.
note the cool rain boots

In other news, I'm continuing on my campaign-to-make-muscles-sore, and have been snowshoeing and running in the past two days. I'm feeling pretty good about myself, I must say. On the agenda for the rest of the day: reading. I have about a hundred books checked out from the library, and they are saying they want them back. So I better crack some pages and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment