Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Decorating on the Cheap and Playing in Snow

It is a balmy 33 degrees outside, and the two feet of snow we have accumulated over the past week and a half is starting to melt. It is hazardous to walk under the trees around here right now, because every couple of seconds a small avalanche crashes down from the branches above. I got caught in one of these snow showers while venturing out to take a picture of the snowman Dr. H and I made yesterday.

Since I have essentially been snowed in since our return to Spokane, I have been making Christmas decorations from some of the supplies in my craft-stash. I am also sewing up some presents, and getting a lot of good tv time in. Here are a couple of the little items that are currently decking my halls.

Once I find a ladder, we will get our outside lights up and this place will start to look festive!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Snowman and Decorations! Wow that looks like a lot of snow in your backyard!

    ReplyDelete