Sunday, November 28, 2010

First Ski Trip

As is wont to happen from time to time, some of my big plans for yesterday did not get realized. The large amount of snow fall prohibited our seeing a movie (we would have to venture down our steep slick hill), and we never found a sled to take out. We did work out, clean the house, make a fabulous meal and trek over to a nearby store in search of Christmas lights. The plan for today, however, will not fail! We are going skiing! This is my first time out on skis, and I am very excited. My hope is that I spend most of the day skiing, and only part of the day falling. Luckily for me, there is a ton of new powder on the mountain, so if I do fall a lot, well at least it will be a relatively soft landing. I'll report back later to tell you all how sore and bruised I am :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even get to see you while you were down! Shame on you for not calling! It's ok, I forgive you. Just make sure we see each other in the next century :)

    ReplyDelete