Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Art Projects Galore!

Oh the weather outside is frightful! But I'm cozy inside by my fireplace with my new sewing machine, and a bunch of art supplies. When it is cold and rainy outside, what's a girl to do but craft? Some of these crafts can be found in my etsy shop (check out the tab on the right!), and some are for my own personal use. There is a shocking lack of sewn projects so far, but I have a "get to know my new machine" sewing class later this week, so I'm sure to have some fun sewn project up after that. Today I decided my little crafting nook needed some brightening up, and so I painted this:

I bought a paint sharpie especially for this painting, since i love the cartoonish-quality outlining gives.
What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'm very excited to craft with you soon. I'm excited to see you, Crafty.

    ReplyDelete