Saturday, November 20, 2010

Vacation Time

Today was the first official day of our vacation, and it was fabulous! We went snowshoeing on Mt. Spokane, then treated ourselves to some holiday drinks at the dreaded Sbucks (2 for 1! I love you!) We then came home to shower, pack and ready the house (and our cat) for our extended absence as we fly off to Southern California (no it's not SoCal. Actually it is NEVER SoCal) for Thanksgiving. We're both very excited to get to see our family and friends, and we know that this trip is going to be way too short. If you are reading this and are only now learning that we will be back in town, don't feel bad, just call me! Or text, or email.  In fact I have a list of people I fully intend to call as soon as we touch down. (I fully intended to call before today, but somehow the days have gotten away from me)
In any case, we hope to see you soon! And if you are not near California (Mom and Dad) I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Eat some scrumptious food, enjoy a game or a James Bond marathon (or a terrible ABC family movie), and relish your luck at getting to spend time with good people. These are all things I am looking forward to, and things for which I am thankful. 

1 comment: