Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Autumn, Pie Style



I can't believe it is already Friday night. I don't know where my week has gone. Time is just flying by.  Somehow, I missed the first day of Autumn, and the autumnal equinox, so here are belated wishes for a happy harvest season! On that note, I thought I would send out a delicious autumn pie suggestion: use a different squash. I know, I know, pumpkin pie is delicious, and other winter/autumn squash are scary. Take my advice though and take the plunge! I recently made a pie out of a red curry squash, and it was delicious! Dr. H thinks it might be his favorite type now, and he is a die-hard pumpkin pie fan. I can't take credit for this pie, though I would like to! Check it out, and give your taste buds a sweet surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment