Saturday, September 11, 2010

Thirty Four Pounds of Apples

That's right. I currently have 34 pounds of apples sitting in my kitchen just waiting to be sorted, peeled, cored and cooked. I am going to be making apple butter! I'm really excited about this. However, it is just going to have to wait until Monday because the Dr. Husband and I are going to spend our weekend biking! I'm prepared to have a very sore tuchas on Monday, and I think that making a ton of apple butter will be about all I will be up for. Tuesday I will make my way down to Portland, Oregon to practice with my cousin Amanda for her big CD release party on Wednesday the 15th.  If you are in the area you should definitely come! If not, well take a look at her website and take a listen to her rad zombie songs here: Amanda Richards 
She's awesome!

4 comments:

  1. WOW Autumn that's wonderful! I wish I could hear you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go! I want to rehearse with you guys too!

    We also want apple butter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that a hipstamatic shot... ;-) love the photo! And apple butter... mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. Hipstamatic is all I usually use. I love that I can upload pics from my phone straight to flikr. Otherwise, I probably would never upload photos...

    ReplyDelete